It's FREE to join the UK DCTN
The UK DCTN is open to anyone with an interest in research into skin disease. Whether you are a dermatologist, nurse, GP or a person with a skin condition you can become a member. The level to which you get involved in Network activities is entirely up to - you can join a study or just be kept informed of our activities.
If you are a health professional and would like to join the network please complete our health professional application form.
Health professionals - Apply hereOnce you are a member of the UK DCTN, there are several ways to get involved in Network activities:
- Submit a research idea that could be developed into a full clinical trial
- Join a trial development group to help with study design and implementation
- Become an investigator by recruiting patients into one of our on-going studies
- Become a peer reviewer of our research proposals and/or publications
- Join a UK DCTN management group
- Respond to surveys to help with the development of studies
- Receive email updates to keep informed of our studies
Learn more about clinical research.
Live outside the UK?
If you are based outside the UK then you can still join the network as an affiliate member. Please complete the relevant form above stating where you are based.
Alternatively, we have developed a website International Federation of Dermatology Clinical Trial Networks, which contains the information you need for setting up a dermatology research network in YOUR country. We also produce a regular newsletter where we share news and information from around the world.
We are keen to hear from any organisations or individuals who would like to join our international federation. Please email us if you would like to join: firstname.lastname@example.org