Virtual Journal Club for Dermatology Trainees
Our fantastic UK DCTN SpR Fellows have organised a programme of five online journal club sessions for trainees, to be held on the first Thursday of every other month.
Aims of the UK DCTN virtual journal club:
- To encourage dermatology health care professionals to read and appraise publications critically
- To empower them to do so by teaching critical appraisal skills
- To highlight new findings that could change clinical care
- To offer an opportunity to reflect on practice, discuss controversies and share insights and ideas in a relaxed and safe lifelong learning setting
- To generate ideas for future research.
To attend, simply send a message to email@example.com who will send you the article to pre-read and a short task to complete prior to the journal club.
Please note places are limited.
A certificate of attendance for your e-portfolio can be arranged.
Many thanks to UK DCTN Fellows: Fiona Tasker, Alistair Brown, Bayanne Olabi, Alison Sears and others Lisa Kirby and Veronica Melchondria for creating this initative.